YoYo studios is a trading name of Robin Lambert and David Yeo. By hiring YoYo studios (number 18, DeHavilland Buildings, 20 Theydon Road, E5 9NY) The Hirier is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- New clients; we require full payment to confirm booking
- International clients; Full payment must be received to confirm booking
- Return clients; We do expect payment within 21 days, so please process invoices within that time.
- In the event of client cancellation, where (72hrs) notice is provided, 50pct hire fee will be incurred. Full invoiced fee will be incurred within (24hrs) notice. Cancellation request will be reviewed on an individual basis, and decisions will be made at our discretion.
- We reserve the rights to terminate our services at any time as a result of (including but not limited to;) Unlawful behaviour, Public nuisance, Payment issues, Job misrepresentation. Bookings will never be unreasonably terminated.
- In the event that Grand Palace Studio are unable to perform their duties for any reason, including but not limited to; theft, fire, or illness, all relevant payments received will be returned to the client and YoYo will have no further liability.
- In the event of client reschedule requests, where (72hrs) notice is provided, full studio hire fee will be incurred, with 75pct reduction on rescheduled booking. Where (72hrs) notice is provided, full invoice fee will be incurred, with 50pct reduction on rescheduled studio hire fee. Cancellation request will be reviewed on an individual basis, and decisions will be made at our discretion.
Please CC’ email@example.com for security and logistic reasons.
- 2x Car parking spaces available. Given on a first come first serve basis, unless otherwise pre arranged.
- Please pre arrange any couriers with studio manager. All packages must be clearly labelled with a contact number, name and company.
- No goods should be left in the studio after the shoot unless arranged prior.
- Permanent Damage /or stolen studio belongings can be charged for at our discretion
- Lost property will be kept for a maximum of one week unless claimed and collection arranged.
- YoYo Studio has the right to stop the use off and/or charge a cleaning fee for the use of but not limited to, Glitter, Smoke Bombs, Confetti and flour.
- No unlawful behavior.
- No smoking.
- YoYo Studio carries public liability insurance cover of £5,000,000
- All goods left overnight are left at your own risk and can not be covered under YoYo’s insurance.
20, Theydon Road